SwagExchange is a community of swag loving individuals who like to show off their collection of Swag, but also trade their swag with others.
SwagExcange is early on in its journey, and consists of a landing page, an email list and an regularly distributed email the facilitate trades.
SwagExchange is build and managed by designer, Dennis Field and operates under the Greenline Creative LLC.
The following community guidenles are here to help create a user experience that is consistent for each member of our community.
These are the general rules that we ask all of our members to follow:
- Be respectful.
- Have fun.
- Be Honorable.
- Showcase your Authenticity.
Aloough we are open to all of your swag submissions, please know that swag that promotes or contains any of the following won’t make it to the exchange.
- Illegal activity
- Harassment, or unfair treatment of any sort
- Racist, sexist, or discriminate
- Pornographic, mature in nature, or overly obscene
- Inflammatory, offensive or demeaning
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Content deliberately attempting to start a flame war
- Unusable condition
Although we want to be sure we have a strong community where everyone can show up as themselves, we also know that SwagExchange only works because of the foundation of trust. The following activities are prohibited.
- Any attempt to break SwagExchange or anything that interferes with normal usage.
- Failure to fullfill your end of the trade or lying about the condition of your item. We have a zero tolerance on this one. IF you are found not fulfilling your trade, you will be removed from the community.
- Bullying of any sort including threats, harassment, or encouraging others to do so
- Attempting to use SwagExchange in a way to publicly shame or embarrass users or otherwise
- Registering accounts under a fake name
Moderation and Enforcement:
There are different levels of moderation, some manual, some automated. In all cases, we enforce the guidelines in a variety of ways. If a user violates the letter or spirit of these guidelines, the following may occur:
In most cases:
- We will fist contact the member and notify this person of violation. Depending of the severity of the violation we will then either remove the item or person from the community.
- If you are found to violate these guidelines multiple times, we have the right to remove you from the community.
- If you’d like to notify us of anyone or anything that is in violation of the above guidelines, contact us.
As we grow, so will these guidelines. We welcome you to share your ideas to improve and evolve how we operate as a community.